Rajasthani Dhaba for Wedding Udaipur | Theme Catering Setup | Traditional Food Stalls
Weddings in Rajasthan have always been larger than life saga. For Indians, the wedding is a grand affair that includes participation from each and every family member, relatives, and friends. In Rajasthan, a wedding calls for a grand feast and loud celebrations. Food forms an integral part of every festive occasion in Rajasthan. And, when the occasion comprises of a wedding, the most important event of a person’s life, you should be sure that the menu should be grand and the food should be simply delicious.
This is where we Nutty Taste plays a vital role as a wedding caterer, we will ensure to make your special day a memorable one with the Rajasthani Dhaba theme. It’s your wedding day and you deserve to have it all! That includes great food and great service. That’s why we serve mouth-watering meals, made from the freshest ingredients, all at a reasonable price.
We will work with you to design a menu to suit your taste, budget, and requirements, this will be followed by our food tasting service. We are always happy to come to your home and discuss your party and arrange a tasting of your chosen menu.
Rajasthan is the land of kingdoms. In this land of royal people, weddings are bound to be royal! Rajasthani wedding food is also lavish. Rajasthan region varies from arid desert districts to the greener eastern areas. A varying degree of geography has resulted in a rich cuisine involving both vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes. Rajasthani food is characterized by the use of Jowar, Bajri, legumes, and lentils, its distinct aroma and flavor achieved by the blending of spices including curry leaves, tamarind, coriander, ginger, garlic, chili, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, cumin, and rosewater.
Have a look at these mouthwatering Rajasthani dishes that must be part of the Rajasthani wedding food menu! You could include all these dishes are choose the ones you love the most.
- The Crispy Khasta Kachoris.
- The Mirchi Bada or Mirchi Bhajji are stuffed chili fritters.
- Mawa Kachori is a fried puffed bread stuffed with sweetened and flavored khoya.
- Daal Baati Churma is a platter of semi sweet Churma, spicy Dal and deep fried Baati.
- Shahi Gatte ki sabzi is a dish with gram flour dumplings in rich yogurt gravy.
- Rajasthani Kadhi is a spicy yogurt curry with crispy and fresh pakoras!
- Ker Sangri is a delightful bean and berry combo unique to Rajasthan.
- Papad Ki Sabzi is a dish with spicy papad in a tangy yogurt and tomato curry.
- Gatta Pulao is a Rajasthani rice dish. It has chickpeas flour dumplings that are the Gatta and rice cooked with a lot of aromatic spices.
- Laal Maas is a traditional Rajasthani Lamb dish that is fiery hot and deep red in color.
- Safed Maas translates to white meat. It is a mutton based gravy that has a luscious texture!
- Banjari Gosht is a spicy mutton curry.
- Churi ki poori is basically moong dal ka paratha.
- Missi roti is chickpea flour flatbread.
- Bajre ki roti with Lahsun ki chutney. It is Bajra flatbread with garlic paste.
- Mohan Thal is an exotic gram flour fudge.
- Moong dal ka halwa is a rich and delicious dessert.
- Malai Ghevar is a disc-shaped sweet dish with a topping of Rabdi.
- Balushai is a glazed Indian doughnut.
Udaipur Event Management provide Rajasthani Dhaba for Wedding Udaipur, Theme Catering Setup, Traditional Food Stalls, rajasthani wedding food menu, rajasthani catering menu, rajasthani veg food menu, Rajasthani Theme Setup Udaipur, Rajasthani wedding food, Best Rajasthani Catering Services Udaipur, Best Marwari Catering Services Udaipur, Dal Bati Catering Udaipur, Best Rajasthani Food Caterers Udaipur, Rajasthani Dhaba for Wedding Kumbhalgarh, Rajasthani Dhaba for Wedding Nathdwara,